Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Diary,
Being single is often comical, sometimes sad, but mostly great! After wrestling with the idea of starting a blog for a little over a year I decided why the hell not. But before we move forward with our relationship I would like to set some ground rules (a phrase I use commonly with men)...

First, if you are easily offended, please, for your own sake move on.
Second, this is not an intellectual blog by any stretch of the imagination so don't expect to be moved or find the answer.
Third, I will be talking about sex. As a 20-something single it is my duty and I take great pride in fulfilling this duty.
And lastly, I will be using the fuck word along with other profane language, so as previously stated in number one move along if you disapprove. 

Now that we are all on the same page WELCOME to The Diary of a Single 20-Something!

XOXO
- Ridin' Solo 

No comments:

Post a Comment